Pages

2.10.2010

Roses are red, violets are blue, I love music, how 'bout you?


I'm not really into sappy movies. I like watching one now and then, but they're always so sad that I hate watching them. I saw the Notebook one time, and that's enough for me. I like watching comedy romance, but nothing vulgar... lol . I wanna see the new movies Valentine's Day and When In Rome. :]

I have a list of my favorite songs, though. No particular order.

1) Come A Little Closer - Dierks Bentley
2) I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes - Dierks Bentley
3) Must Be Doin' Something Right - Billy Currington
4) Then - Brad Paisley
5) Fall - Clay Walker
6) Hysteria - Def Leppard
7) Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad - Def Leppard
8) Soon As You Can - Dierks Bentley
9) Faithfully - Journey
10) You Save Me - Kenny Chesney
11) I Just Call You Mine - Martina McBride
12) I Melt With You - Modern English
13) Umbrella - Rihanna Ft. Jay Z & Chris Brown ... because it's awesome like that
14) The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
15) Don't Think I Can't Love You - Jake Owen
16) Photograph - Def Leppard


Don't Give Up On Me by Jason Aldean, and Love Remembers by Craig Morgan are good songs, too.

vote for my entries & spread the link, please? (: http://www.tinyurl.com/vote4kana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment?