Pages

2.09.2010

"Free" post :D

Check ittttt.


I got a coupon in the mail for a free pack of the golden/vanilla oreos. I signed up for it like a week and half ago, it was a promo on facebook if the colts won one of their games. so that's where that came from. The rest of it was free in some way or another. (the only thing not "free" was the boxes of Soy Joy bars and Joint Juice, but...

Soy Joy box x 2 = $12
Got back (2) $6 ECB (extra care bucks at CVS)

Joint Juice = $10
Got back a $10 RR (register reward at Walgreen's)

And I bought all three of them using ECB and RR i earned from previous things.

Other than that, I got 7 individual bowls of Kashi cereal, 3 of them were marked down to .84 and the other 4 were $1. I used (3) $1/1 coupons and (2) $3/2. So I got all of them free PLUS overage to cover a little bit of the other stuff. 7 muskateer bars. Revlon tweezer w/bonus one. Two packs of Post It things, can't think of the name right now >:/

all freeeee

go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment?