Pages

1.01.2010

A few resolutions

I have a huge list, but I don't feel like writing them all. Here are a few in no particular order, except for the first:

.Read my Bible more.
.Eat healthier and drink more water.
.Exercise and run at least 3x/week. No excuses.
.De-clutter my closets & clothes drawers from things I haven't worn in years and probably won't again. It's not a lot, but it's a waste of space. I'll sell them on eBay. HA.
.Broaden my cooking abilities.
.Have more confidence in myself.
.Let my creativity flow. Write more. Draw more. Whenever I feel something, take it to paper.
.Beat RockBand 2. HAHA.
.Become known on YouTube. <- This may or may not happen, but that'd be cool, wouldn't it?
.Spend a day at the beach. That's what I want for my birthday. It doesn't have to be ON my birthday, but yeah you get it. I don't care if I have to drive myself at 4am to spend the day there and come back, I'd love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment?