Pages

4.18.2010

Whataya want from me?

Oh wow, I love that song. It's the first song of Adam Lambert's that I've listened to - he performed on AI last week and sang it. I LOVE IT! I bought it on iTunes. :) I may get the album, but I dunno.

Go find it on mixpod or playlist, I'm sure one of them has it. Or YouTube the performance. I'd post it, but I'm getting close to my monthly 5Gb limit, and it doesn't reset til the 23rd @ midnight. >:[

He is such a great artist. I know he's gay and all that, but he's still an amazing singer, and his stage presence is really unique.

[[I wouldn't even try, but I think you could save my life.]]

I updated the April savings section over on the right... for the most part. I still have a few things to add to it, but they're very small. I'm so happy with the savings percentage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment?