Pages

3.16.2010

A note for you


I took that pic! (:

“And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you? He requires only that you fear the Lord your God, and live in a way that pleases him, and love him and serve him with all your heart and soul." Deuteronomy 10:12


I love this verse! When I find one I like I usually write in somewhere, like in my planner, somewhere in my room, a piece of paper in my purse, or in a notebook. I do it because I'll stumble across it in a few days and it'll be a good reminder. Sometimes when I get so far away, that's what I need to help get me back on track with God. Even if I'm not, it's still something small that will guarantee a lift in my spirits. So whenever you come across a verse that makes you smile, feel good, or just gives you hope, write it down. When you see it again, you'll smile. Trust me. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment?