Pages

12.09.2009

It only takes a minute, k?


Mhm.
Sometimes I procrastinate. A lot.
I have my moments, though, where I can get things done like lightning.
Over the past couple of years I've found that I clean when I'm in a bad mood.
I think it's because I have control over what the house looks like (literally; no one else is going to do it), and I can make it into whatever I want. [On that note, I think it'd be awesome to be an interior designer...]
When I'm happy, I enjoy cooking - like really cooking. All out. I cook anyway, but sometimes I enjoy it more.
I can clean a whole house... thoroughly... in... idk... 3 hours flat, if I don't quit. That's pretty good IMO, considering that includes everything, even the once-in-a-while jobs like cleaning the fridge, microwave, etc. I usually find something that doesn't really need to be messed with (like closets) and then that turns into more than just "putting something up." Which makes the time long. That's ok, though, because I know it's clean, even if I don't see it all the time. In the back of my mind, I know it's orderly. That makes me feel good.

You know what I want for Christmas? A dish washer. *wishes*
It's never gonna happen, lol.

I'm hitting the gym after my PreCal final tomorrow. The treadmill, to be exact. I'm gonna see how far I can run before I have to quit, so I'll know somehwhat where I stand as far as training goes.
Mhm. So, I'm pretty messed up. I get that. If I had a camera following me around all day I'm pretty sure I'd make an idiot of myself more than once. I don't really care.

It's who I am, k? K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment?